Friday, August 8, 2008

Online lessons with Sorrento Lingue


So you're back at home now and wondering what you can do to keep up your Italian?

We've got just the thing for you - SL Online lessons with the teachers at Sorrento Lingue!

If you've ever tried a Skype video call, you know how great it is to see a familair face while you're chatting. Video conferencing is here to stay. At SL we've taken language learning into the new millenium with our new SL Online Lessons. Take a look at the feedback from our students to see what a difference it makes and how much fun it can be.
For those of you who are currently using this service, please leave a comment and share with others your experience.

If you're interested in giving it a try, contact us at info@sorrentolingue.it to learn more.
Right now we're offering a free 15-minute trial lesson!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love my Italian lessons on Skype. I am in Italy again for one hour when I talk with Luana and Elena. I have been using Skype since January to see, hear, speak and write in Italian from my house. It is perfect. They send me homework after a lesson, then they correct it and send it back to me. During the lessons, we talk about difference things and I learn new grammar. I use a headset and a web cam together. If I only use a web cam, I cannot hear well. If I don't use the web cam, I cannot see them. Try it! I think you'll like it. Irene

Anonymous said...

I started my on-line lessons in December of 2007 for about 4 weeks and again in April of 2008 after I returned home from Sorrento, Italy. SL on-line lessons are an excellent method for me to study Italian at home. The Sorrento Lingue Program, I find, is flexible to my level and to areas that I want to focus on. On-line lessons have proven to be an effective method of continuing my studies at home. With SL on-line Lessons I have maintained my conversational skills, which is the area most difficult to practice at home. It is also very efficient and economical since there is no travelling involved and the cost is very reasonable.
The Sorrento Lingue on-line lessons are excellent and I continue using them. However, I would also recommend trying Skype Lessons if you have not travelled to Italy or to Sorrento Lingue since the virtual classroom is the classroom of the future and since it can be used for many different learning objectives!
Salvatore

Anonymous said...

I started my lessons in May 2008.
I LOVE IT VERY MUCH.
Elena is really nice and once
a week for one hour I feel relax
and I am even learning Italian.
I founded this lessons the best way for me to learn Italian. I am very bussy during weekdays.
This way of learning gives me flexibility, relax, joy and safe my time. For me the most important is speaking. With Elena we speak all the time abut many things. I am learning Italian language with great Italian teacher.
Try it you will love it too.

crazydeepix :) said...

Thanks for sharing this article.I do not know about these social networking sites for learning the language but i can only suggest the Best Tutors who not only provide language courses but also give you proper attention in learning languages.You can learn any language that too sitting at home with the Preply. http://preply.com/en/italian-by-skype